Thursday, April 21, 2011

"You ought to wash one another's feet"

 Day 5 of my Holy Week Fast - http://support.devp.org/goto/luke.stocking

On Holy Thursday we remember the last supper and that Jesus washed the feet of his disciples.  His act was to remind us that we are all servants to one another.

Today is a short entry because: a) I was hungry and have low energy so fell asleep for a chunk of the evening b) My wife, kids and I were busy washing each other's feet to remember the lesson of Jesus.
c) I was giving my wife a foot massage as we made our Easter plans.
 
 The most essential element of life in the field as a D&P animator is balancing your family and work life.   Today that means serving the needs of my family first - washing and massaging feet. Something we all ought to take the time to do.

The Stocking Family: Luke, Jacob (8), Joanna, Amy (5)

No comments: